Optimize Existing Facilities or Plan afresh with products and methods that are commercially proven in a different region
The most straightforward reason for any company to participate in a technology transfer initiative is to get access to new, useful technology for production. Such access can reduce the time and cost of developing the know-how in-house, increase the general skill level of employees, and create spill overs in other areas, including access to broader distribution networks and new business opportunities. For a smaller firm, partnering with a well-known multinational can also bring reputational benefits.
A Matter of National Security
At HVAX, We believe in our abilities to enable Technology transfers to countries and areas that will
- Improve local public health and support access to medicines
- Support industrial development
- Reduce any country's reliance on imports
- To distribute knowledge and make it usable in terms of technology
A Win Win Proposition
A Tech Transfer is a win-win for both the parties. Here are some reasons why we enable transfers from a knowledge saturated area to an area that needs it the most:
- When a product is no longer of commercial interest to a particular region.
- When a firm's business model does not include high-volume/low-margin supply to developing countries, but rather focuses on high-margin supply to higher-income markets.
- When a firm needs access to increased production capacity to meet the volume of global demand
- To meet corporate social responsibility commitments and strengthen the firm's "social licence to operate"
- To enter a market (e.g. Joint venture requirements)